The Nyau king Taygrin is never left out when it comes to fashion. Dressing all black in the trending label of the moment Gucci + a dirty skin jean with a fairly black black hat & a gold watch matching well with his scurf. We want talk about his glasses or the pet he is in. Grin rocks.
From street wear to street fragrance, Engolas prowess as an entrepreneur is no longer a secret. After making it on FORBES AFRICAs 7th Annual 30 UNDER 30 list this year with the likes of Kabza Da Small & Master KG just to mention a few, the KNQR Investments Founder & CEO has launched a new brand of body deodorants called MAFIOSO. Once again, just like KNQR Cloth Brand, MAFIOSO has already created a buzz on the market soon after its launch last night. Looking at KNQR Wear Brand and the hard-working-man Hayze is, we strongly hope and believe MAFIOSO is not going to be another flop like; Chipapa Fruit Juice by Tay Grin and Better Energy Drink by Gwamba.
2017 BET hiphop awards got everybody talking about Eminem's verse which he dissed the US president Donald Trump........ his act has been praised by Snoop dog and P Diddy below are the lyrics of his trending verse: It's the calm before the storm right here Wait, how was I gonna start this off? I forgot… oh, yeah That's an awfully hot coffee pot Should I drop it on Donald Trump? Probably not But that's all I got 'til I come up with a solid plot Got a plan and now I gotta hatch it Like a damn Apache with a tomahawk I'ma walk inside a mosque on Ramadan And say a prayer that every time Melania talks She gets a mou—ahh, I'ma stop But we better give Obama props 'Cause what we got in office now's a kamikaze That'll prolly cause a nuclear holocaust And while the drama pops And he waits for shit to quiet down, he'll just gas his plane up and fly around 'til the bombin' stops Intensities heightened, tensions are risin' ...
Comments
Post a Comment